Thursday, September 10, 2009

U-S-A...U-S-A...U-S-A...

This morning I went to watch USA Men's Soccer play against Russia with Aaron and his parents. Unfortunately, the soccer team did not play good and lost 5-0 to the Russians. Now, they are playing for 5th place in the tournament. It was such a tough game to watch because the team was in high spirits after defeating Great Britain, the #1 team in the world, the game before then to lose this badly to Russia. The USA team looked kinda lost on the field and just didn't have it today against Russia.


USA Men's soccer getting ready to play

Men's Soccer against Russia

After the game, I went shopping and ate at Subway with Aaron and his parents. We headed back to the hotel after lunch and I took a nap. Then we went to watch the Women's Volleyball team play. They won 3 games to zip.

Aaron is happy about his sub sandwich!

USA Women's Volleyball team in Red

USA Women's Volleyball team


Tomorrow I have another busy day. Aaron and I are going to watch Mark and Kyle's Wrestling matches and also watch the USA Men's Basketball team play against Spain. For the weekend, Aaron and I might play some tennis for fun against other countries that are eliminated from the tennis competition like Greece and Chile. It should be fun to go out and play against these teams so we hope that we get a chance to do that over the weekend. Well, I am off to bed since I have to get up early tomorrow.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment