Monday, September 7, 2009

One Busy Sunday

Sunday was the first day of tennis competition. Aaron had a singles match in the morning while I had the day off of tennis. I was able to watch Aaron play tennis. After the match, we took some pictures with the Deaflympics sign. The Deaflympics sign is really funny and we decided to be goofy in the picture. Here below are a few pictures:

Me with the Deaflympics sign

Aaron and me with our security ladies

We headed back to the hotel around 2pm and I had the whole afternoon and evening free. I decided to tour and shop at the Taipei 101 building/mall with Aaron's family. Aaron decided to chill at the hotel so I just went along with the family for the afternoon. They were kind enough to have me tag along with them. It was a lot of fun! I was able to go to the top of the building on the Observatory Deck to see Taipei City. I was amazed how beautiful the city looks. Taipei 101 also has the fastest elevator in the world! I videotaped a lot of Taipei 101 espe
cially the view from the top. I could also see the tennis courts from the top of Taipei 101 by zooming in very closely with my videocamera. It was pretty cool. Aaron's brother, sister and I took a funny picture with the Taipei 101 building. I was laughing so hard at the picture. After visiting Taipei 101, I headed back to the hotel and chatted with a few soccer players from the men's team and went to bed. BIG DAY TOMORROW! I have my first ever Deaflympics tennis match! :)


Taipei 101 up close

The view of Taipei City from Taipei 101

Another view from the top. Taipei city and the mountains

Another view of Taipei with the bridge and tennis courts

Aaron's brother and sister (Mason, Tiffany) and me. Ahhh! I'm so scared of Mason! haha!


Tomorrow I will post about my tennis matches and add pictures.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment