Friday, September 4, 2009

So long Chiayi

I had a very relaxing and enjoyable last day in Chiayi City where we have been training for the past week. Aaron and I decided to take the day off of tennis and I was able to just chill around the hotel for most of the morning. In the afternoon, I went to see another Men's basketball scrimmage against the National Chung Cheng University "A" Team players. The USA team destroyed the University players by at least 40 points but overall the game was much more competitive than the first scrimmage. We headed back to the hotel for a Party. The hotel decided to throw us a party because it was our last night in Chiayi City. At the party, the hotel manager had a slide show presentation about the Mid Autumn Festival that is very popular in Taiwan. We were able to try the famous Moon Cake and Oolong Tea that is used during the festival. The cake was pretty good but the tea tasted funny. I decided to pass on the tea after I had a sip.

Moon Cake

Oolong Tea

After a nice relaxing day, I headed to bed. We are off to TAIPEI, TAIWAN tomorrow!!! :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment