Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Off to Taiwan

I am off to Taiwan today! :) I will be leaving Milwaukee Airport at 6am arriving to Los Angeles at 10:17am with a layover in Memphis. At LAX, I will meet with one of the USA committees and take a shuttle bus to Westin Hotel. At the hotel, I will receive a USA duffle bag with my USA outfits and meet with all the USA athletes and coaches. There will be a team dinner at 6pm with pizza then we will go back to the airport as a team and leave for TAIPEI, TAIWAN at 1:40am on September 27th. I am very excited! I will let everyone know when I arrive in Taiwan as soon as possible.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Jenny!! I can't wait to follow this blog. Good luck over there, it sounds like such a great time. Everyone was talking about how great it was to see you when you came to visit on Tuesday! I'm glad the new freshmen got to meet you. You rule!!

    ReplyDelete