Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Marching on to Taiwan

Hey Everyone:

I decided to create a blog for everyone to read and get updates. In a couple of weeks I will be traveling to Taipei, Taiwan for the 2009 Summer Deaflympics. I will be representing the USA in women's tennis. In order to keep in touch with all of you, I will be blogging throughout the entire trip I am gone to keep you updated on my tennis matches, sightseeing, and many other things. I am excited to share this opportunity with you and I hope you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy the experience in Taiwan!

-Jenny

3 comments:

  1. this is nice.i can talk to my sissy when shes in taiwan :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny--I think this is really awesome that you are doing this! I will be following you around the world! I have told many of my co-workers and friends that you are in the deaflympics, so we will be following you all the way! I am very proud of you!
    Aunt Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I hope all is going well with you! :)

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete